Never Gone

 From gutters deeps where shadows crawls,  

With black furs matteds, leans and smalls,  

I clawed through scraps and hungrys nights,  

A Ratongas borns to endless fights.  


No coins, no kins, no gentles hands,  

Just teeths and blades to claim the lands.  

Each dawns a battles, each dusks a tests,  

I stole my breads and earned no rests.  


The alleys taughts me every lies,  

How softs the weaks ones bleeds and dies.  

I learned the weights of borroweds steels,  

The tastes of fears, the ways to heals  

With silences sharps and footsteps lights—  

A shadows childs in endless nights.  


I fought for crumbs, for scraps of prides,  

For every inches the worlds denieds.  

Rats in the walls and mens in the squares  

Both learneds too lates that I was theres.  

Black furs, black hearts, black purposes pures:  

Survives. Endures. And thens endures.  


Years grounds me hards like stones on stones,  

Until the streets no longers owneds  

The creatures I’d becomes at lasts—  

A blades that cuts too cleans, too fasts.  

Then came the summons, quiets, colds,  

A silvers seals, a tales untolds.  


To Qeynos gates I walkeds alones,  

Past marbles halls of polisheds stones.  

The Queens of Antonias bloods  

Looked downs and saws what others woulds:  

A weapons forgeds in dirts and needs,  

A usefuls tools for darkers deeds.  


Now velvets corridors I treads,  

Where once I beggeds for crusts of breads.  

Her wills is laws, her words is fates,  

I moves through nights, I seals the gates.  

No thrones for me, no goldens names—  

Just quiets works and quiets fames.  


I still remembers every scars,  

The hungrys years, the brokens bars,  

The fights that lefts me halfs-alives  

Yet somehows taughts me to survives.  

Those lessons nevers leaves the bones:  

I serves the crowns, but stands alones.  


From filths and furies, claws and calls,  

I rose through bloods and kepts it alls.  

Black furs still moves where lights won’t goes…  

The Queens assassins, from belows.  

Her shadows walks, her blades is drawns—  

A dirts-poors Ratongas, nevers gones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelethin, Chapter 1

A Long Hot Summer, Chapter 5

A Long Hot Summer, Chapter 3